Start the runner script:
export STEER_WALLET_PASS=123456 && npm run start-client
Current docs can always be found here: https://steerprotocol.github.io/steer-protocol-sdk/
- All code is typescript.
- ESlint is used for linting.
- Prettier is used for formatting.
- Standard is used for code style.
- Typedoc is used for documentation and is auto generated via Github Actions.
- DI Registration always occurs before DI Resolutions.
Merge / Pull Request Process
Change logs are formatted with Keep a CHANGELOG Current release strategy is to use Semantic Release (pipe to conventional-changelog and release artifacts) Current branch strategy is to use GitFlow Commits should be formatted with Conventional Commits
- [VS Code Extension](https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=vivaxy.vscode-conventional-commits)